In addition to its distinctive styling and shape, the interior of the 2015 Hyundai Tucson offers sufficient room and functionality for four adults. As usual, Hyundai does not scrimp when it comes to standard equipment in the new Tucson. Reasonable fuel economy and good quality fit and finish round off the list.
2015 Hyundai Tucson Price: For 2015, Hyundai offers its Tucson compact SUV in six versions:
- 2.0L GL with 6-speed manual transmission at $21,999
- 2.0L GL (automatic) at $23,999
- 2.0L GL (automatic) with all-wheel drive at $25,999
- 2.4L GLS (automatic) at $27,449
- 2.4L GLS (automatic) with all-wheel drive at $29,449
- 2.4L Limited (automatic) all-wheel drive with navigation at $33,999
2015 Hyundai Tucson Fuel Economy: The manual transmission GL has an estimated fuel economy rating of 11.4 L/100 km city and 10.1 highway; the automatic version is rated at 10.2 and 8.2 L/100 km (city and highway); the all-wheel drive version rating is 11.4 and 8.2 L/100 km (city and highway).
The 2.4 litre GLS model with automatic transmission has a fuel economy rating of 11.3 and 8.3 L/100 km (city and highway); as for the GLS with automatic transmission and all-wheel drive and the Limited automatic with all-wheel drive, the rating is 11.6 and 9.3 L/100 km (city and highway).
2015 Hyundai Tucson Powertrain: Two DOHC 4-cylinder engine options are available under the hood:
- a 164 hp 2.0 litre engine mated to a manual or automatic 6-speed transmission
- a 182 hp 2.4 litre engine hooked-up to a 6-speed automatic transmission
Cargo Capacity: The 2015 Hyundai Tucson cargo capacity remains unchanged at 728 or 1,580 litres, whether the rear seat back is raised or lowered.
Safety: Safety features in the 2015 Hyundai Tucson include ABS brakes, electronic braking assistance, electronic stability control, launch control, hill assist and rear camera.