Hyundai’s popular Genesis Coupe continues to enhance its appeal in the fiercely-competitive sport coupe segment. The high-performance V6 engine in every Genesis Coupe ensures its buyer maximum powertrain performance at a very affordable price point. This critical enhancement ensures Genesis Coupe continues to carry its recognized market success as a rear-drive, high-output performance sport coupe for everyday enthusiasts.
2015 Genesis Highlights:
- 348-horsepower, dirct-injected 3.8-liter V6 engine standard
- New base 3.8L V6 manual and automatic transmission models added
- 4-cylinder powertrain no longer available
- 3.8 Grand Touring model no longer available
- LED daytime running lights standard
- 3.8 R-Spec model adds the following standard equipment:
- Proximity key with push-button start
- Automatic climate control
The Genesis Coupe strikes a menacing demeanor with:
- an aggressively designed front fascia
- LED daytime running lights
- fog lights
- hood with heat extractor cues
- 18- and 19-inch alloy wheel designs with deep dimensional sculpting
- rear taillights provide a visual spark via premium LED illumination.
Traditional rear-drive sport coupe proportions are clearly evident, with a long wheelbase and short front and rear overhangs producing a classic wedge-like profile. Genesis Coupe’s bodyside character line is an innovative “Z”-shaped design that integrates seamlessly with a unique, drop-beltline rear window graphic. Heated outside mirrors, fog lights, and LED daytime running lights are standard on all Genesis Coupes.
Genesis Coupe’s arching roofline and tapering greenhouse highlight the exterior profile and emphasize the car’s broad shoulders and wide stance. To complete the aggressive sports car look, the depth between the fenders and the greenhouse is maximized. Large openings in the front fascia allow for optimal engine breathing coupled with an aggressive look. Dual asymmetrical exhaust tips integrated with the blackout rear diffuser treatment complete the performance message from the rear.