The Hyundai Elantra returns for the 2015 model year with new features and packaging updates to give shoppers even more value and style. The award-winning compact continues its high value proposition as a strong choice in this highly-competitive segment, validated by several coveted accolades over the model’s lifecycle, including ranking the highest in its segment for initial quality in the influential J.D. Power 2014 U.S. Initial Quality StudySM (IQS). Elantra is also the recipient of multiple ALG Residual Value Awards and remains one of the top-shopped vehicles in the segment.
2015 Elantra Highlights
- Highest ranked in Compact Car segment for initial quality according to JD Power
- Elantra SE: New Style Package, providing a $400 value savings
- Elantra Sport: New Tech Package
- Elantra Limited Tech Package becomes Ultimate Package, providing a $350 savings over the previous model year Tech Package
- New color availability
For the 2015 model year, Elantra shoppers get the choice of additional packaging options and updated colors across the line-up. The performance-oriented Elantra Sport gets a new optional Tech Package, while Elantra SE adds a new Style Package offering savings adding up to $400 in value. Similarly, the Limited Ultimate Package offers $350 in savings over the previous model year Limited Tech Package with the same content. 2015 Elantra pricing starts at $17,250, excluding $810 freight.
The 2015 Elantra continues to benefit from the exterior and interior styling updates introduced last year along with the addition of the 2.0-liter Nu GDI inline four-cylinder engine standard in Elantra Sport. Revised steering, handling and a focus on reduced wind, engine and road noise enhance the Elantra all around. Its dynamic exterior styling evokes a stable, balanced and expressive look. Inside the cabin, a premium interior with the latest technology provides an upscale environment for both driver and passengers.
Updates for 2015:
- Power tilt and slide sunroof
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Projector headlights with LED accents
- Chrome beltline molding
- Aluminum entrance sills (front doors)
- 7-inch touchscreen navigation system
- 360-watt Premium audio with external digital amp
- Blue Link telematics
- Elantra Limited Ultimate Package, provides a $350 savings over the previous model year Tech Package with same content
- Elantra SE Popular Equipment Package adds driver’s one-touch auto up window
Elantra SE and Limited add new colors:
- Quartz White Pearl
- Symphony Silver
- Lakeside Blue
- Shale Gray Metallic
- Elantra Sport adds a new color: Monaco White
- HYUNDAI “FLUIDIC SCULPTURE” DESIGN
Another tool Hyundai engineers have incorporated into Elantra is an electronic throttle control. The electronic throttle control replaces the conventional cable and mechanical linkage with fast responding electronics. This system accurately controls air intake and engine torque, improving drivability, response and fuel economy.